Top 25 Women to Watch 2021
This Fall at The Log Cabin Inn
Our Annual Spring Awards
Celebration of Local Women
Each year, Women to Watch USA, Western Mass Chapter recognize 25 professional women who have not only been successful in their business, but have also been an asset to their community and supportive of the women in their region.
Our Fall awards celebration is being held at The Log Cabin in Holyoke Mass. There will be wonderful food, a silent auction, and awards given to each of the winners.
Top 3 Women
These three award winners are hand selected each year by the Executive Board
of Directors of Women to Watch
Past award winers include:
Kate Kane, Dawn Creighton, Maura McCaffrey, Gina Barry, Carol Moore Cutting, Cheryl Ronzoni, Carla Conzenzi, Kathleen Kirby
This award is given to a woman between the ages of 20-25 who has shown to be an asset to her company and her community.
Volunteer of the Year
This award is given to a woman who has been very active in a positive way for her community and has expressed it through the assistance of the company she represents.
Professional of the Year
A woman who has been totally involved for the good of her company through her passion and vision, and has balanced it with the support of her community and also the support of other women to make a successful future for themselves.
How to a nominate woman
in your community:
- Fill out this form to nominate a Woman To Watch for an award in one of the 22 categories below.
- Fill out all form fields in order for your candidate to be considered by our committee.
- Complete the essay 100-150 word essay portion, including a description of the candidate’s accomplishments at their job and how they have contributed to their community.
- Past winners can be nominated again, but not in the same category they won in the past.
- *Current board members *may not be nominated for these categories.
Talk to us about membership today!
If you have a background in public speaking, leadership, or are looking to expand your network and have a desire to empower the community of women in Western Massachusetts, we would love to speak with you!